Sunday, October 26, 2008

Breakfast for three {mostly pix}!

I've been asked how I manage to feed all three babies at once if needed...AND take care of Colton if he's home w/us? "Milk Maids" (bottle proppers) for the babies and Cheerios for my little man! {Did I mention COFFEE for ME!?!?} Please note that I never prop and leave the girls unattended AND I only do it when it's necessary! I'd much rather hold & cuddle them while they eat but sometimes their patience wears thin with the whole waiting in line thing! As far as Colton goes, he's content just to have something to munch on until breakfast and sharing in my company {he's in a bit of a Mommy phase...}! :o) These pix were taken Friday morning...


Addie

Emma

Lexi

Look! No hands! (Again, usually reserved for the middle of the night when we set up camp in the nursery (what used to be the master bedroom - now we just have a bed and dresser there!!!)...


"This ain't so bad!"



Helpin' Mommy make bottles and stash 'em in the fridge! We make 24 bottles every morning which is a full day/night's worth. The girls will continue eating every 3 hours until they are greater than 10 lbs. to ensure they continue to get enough nutrients and calories... I will sleep again...someday!

Most recent trio photo (10/25/08) - they are getting SO big and looking more alike by the ounce!