It's hard to believe that we are "in the home stretch" (term dubbed by the Dr. and William!) ... This picture was taken yesterday - 34 weeks 1 day...
Yesterday's doctor's appointment showed the girls each weighing an estimate of between 5 lbs. - 5 lbs. 6 oz. Hard to imagine but ever so thankful! Everything continues to look 'perfect' so with that said, I continue to feel blessed and fortunate. I will say, however, my body has had about all it can handle... After discussing it with the doctor, we have scheduled a cesarean section for Tuesday morning at 8:30 a.m. He feels that the girls are ready for their entry into our world! Needless to say, we are very excited (and nervous, a bit scared, overwhelmed, anxious, etc. - what a roller coaster!)! We will post status and pictures as soon as we're able - please have patience during the 'chaos' next week is sure to bring! :o) Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers!!
Thought I'd share a pic taken just yesterday of Taylor and Colton - two {beautiful} peas in a pod!!! "See" you soon!!!
