Okay, so "patiently" might be an overstatement, but I'm trying! I am 34 weeks today and for those of you who I haven't talked to recently, our status hasn't changed... Babies are still safely stowed though they seem to be running out of room! My ribs feel as though they are {permanently} bruised - Baby "C" is taking full advantage of sitting solo at the top of the womb! I've had a few more NST's since my first post and everything continues to look great - I still have ankles, as the nurses and doctor like to commend me on!! I joke and say it would nice to hear that "my hair looks nice" for a change!!! We have a full ultrasound and NST tomorrow - should have approximate weights, etc. If we haven't delivered by September 8th, we think that will be "the day"! It seems like such a L O N G way off right now...
Taylor started volleyball last week and is at her first game as I type - I hate not being there! She is very understanding and says "there will be more"! She got her interim report card - straight A's! Cheer practice is twice a week (1st competition isn't until Oct) so she is staying plenty busy these days!
Colton went back to Shelli's for Daycare this week. He's been out since she had her baby {girl} 3 weeks ago. He's glad to be back with the other kids - we adults can get pretty boring! He's become quite independent, eats anything you put in front of him, and still loves to go to bed without a peep...we're blessed with both him and Taylor! Sorry - can't help but be the bragging mama!! :0) I will let you all know how things go tomorrow - until then...stay tuned!
